We are an Irish company that have devoted the past 35 years to delivering innovative custom automation, build to print and tooling solutions for the world’s most advanced manufacturers. Consecutively chosen as a Best Managed Company in Ireland by Deloitte for the past nine years, we are committed to always, always delivering the right solution. We specialise in designing and building bespoke, reliable, complete solutions which automate highly complex production processes. Through deep client collaboration we support our customers on the automation journey as they transition to smart methods of manufacturing that ultimately drive productivity and business efficiencies.
We are recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to join our growing team. The successful candidate will manage projects from initial customer contact through design, manufacture, and validation, including final Site Acceptance Test. You will lead a cross functional team to deliver technologically advanced and innovative projects for both domestic and international clients. This is a customer facing role.
- Primary Degree BSc / BEng
- Project management qualification is an advantage
- 2+ years in a project engineering or project management role
- Full Drivers Licences Required
- Reporting to the Department Manager you will lead and deliver projects on time and within budget while meeting the required regulatory and quality standards.
- Communicate effectively & develop relationships with customers.
- Take a leadership role with all project stakeholders.
- Develop project objectives and manage project performance.
- Perform project risk assessments and manage project risks.
- Track project performance indicators – labour hours and material spend
- Manage resource allocation to projects.
- Identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Lead business critical initiatives such as 5-S and the roll-out of project management tools.
- Efficient management of priorities
- Travel will be required
Key Skills & Attributes
- Proven track record in leading and managing technical projects
- Proactive and solutions focused with good organisational skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent technical skills including proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & MS Project
To apply, please send your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com