Modular Automation specialize in designing, building, and delivering automation solutions for the world’s most progressive manufacturers in the MedTech industry. With an international team of over 150 employees, we have delivered over 8,000 projects, integrated over three hundred robots, and received recognition by Deloitte as “Best Managed Company” for seven consecutive years in a row. We deliver outstanding automation solutions by leveraging innovative design, advanced engineering, and a passion for precision. Our value to our customers is “We always, always deliver.” This bold statement underpins our culture, our team, our people, and the way we work together. Our customers know that they can trust us to deliver. We have the expertise, commitment, and determination to make the unknown known, and our team will go the extra mile to make it happen.
Are you an experienced Electrical Automation Technician looking for an exciting opportunity with a dynamic company? Join our team at Modular Automation, where innovation and excellence come together. We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual to contribute to our projects and grow with us.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Panel Build and Wiring: Execute the panel build/wiring and electrical field wiring of automation equipment with precision and attention to detail.
- Cabling Expertise: Prepare and install power, control, safety, and commissioning cables to ensure seamless operations.
- Project Planning & Execution: Contribute to project planning and execution, adhering to schedules and budgets to achieve timely delivery of tasks.
- Quality Assurance: Ensure the build quality meets our high standards and comply with relevant quality standards, documentation, and procedures.
- On-site Installation: Install and set up equipment at customer sites, showcasing your technical proficiency and problem-solving skills.
- Communication: Effectively communicate project risks to the Senior Technician/Team Lead and actively participate in problem-solving activities.
- Continuous Improvement: Collaborate with the cross-functional project team and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Team Support: Support the development of trainees through job shadowing and training activities.
- Flexibility: Demonstrate flexibility by traveling to customer sites and working additional hours during busy periods.
- Other Duties: Undertake additional responsibilities as assigned by the Electrical lead.
- Electrical Trade Qualification
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience with low voltage electrical systems and PLCs is advantageous
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Proficient in interpreting electrical schematics
- Strong teamwork and time management skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent technical skills, including proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Customer-focused, self-motivated, and trustworthy
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to make responsible and effective decisions
Benefits at Modular Automation:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Free doctor visits
- Health insurance contributions
- Permanent health insurance
- Company bonus
- Maternity Leave
- 23 days annual leave entitlement
- Company pension plan and increased annual leave based on service length
- Training support and professional development opportunities
- Volunteering, charity, and fundraising activities
- Sports and social club
- Bike to work scheme and free onsite gym
- Modular health and well-being committee
Join us at Modular Automation and be a part of an innovative, inclusive, and dynamic work environment. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer committed to fostering diversity and equality.