We are looking for a Validation Technician to join our expanding Validation team. This is a great opportunity to kick start your career in Validation with a pathway of becoming a Validation Engineer.
The validation technician will be a key member of the validation group supporting the delivery of validation strategies across a range of complex bespoke automation projects. The successful candidate will be a vital member of the Validation team executing on projects for a variety of global Medical Device Customers.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to participate in all aspects of the Validation Life Cycle. You will ensure our software solutions are delivered to the highest quality standards by collaborating with the Software Development team members and our Snr Validation Engineers.
You will be responsible for the validation of software and automation in accordance with the latest GMP, GAMP and FDA regulations.
- Note that both internal and external training will be provided to the successful candidate on Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Documentation Practices and on the Validation Life Cycle.
- The preparation of software validation protocols and test scripts in accordance with procedures.
- Execution of test scripts and capturing of test evidence
- Supporting the Senior Validation engineers with liaising with our customers to ensure the validation strategy is in line with their expected validation requirements
- Create documentation and reports across the entire validation life cycle
- Travel will be required
Essential requirements & qualifications you need:
- Level 7/8 qualification in Engineering, Computer Science, Quality, Science or Validation related discipline.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a role such as a process technician, calibration technician, quality technician, technical writing etc in a GMP/Regulated environment.
- Experience of working in a GMP medical device/pharma or similar environment
- Knowledge and experience of Software Development and Validation Life Cycle would be advantageous.
- GAMP experience
The Key Skills & Attributes we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & MS Project.
- Attention to detail
- Analytical thinking
- Enthusiasm for working in a team across Departments
- Time management
- Customer focused
What we offer:
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working
- Working with latest technologies
- Opportunities for progression
- Diverse workforce
- A range of benefits
About Modular Automation
We are an Irish company that have devoted the past 35 years to delivering innovative custom automation, build to print and tooling solutions for the world’s most advanced manufacturers. Consecutively chosen as a Best Managed Company in Ireland by Deloitte for the past seven years, we are committed to always, always delivering the right solution.
We specialise in designing and building bespoke, reliable, complete solutions which automate highly complex production processes. Through deep client collaboration we support our customers on the automation journey as they transition to smart methods of manufacturing that ultimately drive productivity and business efficiencies.
Modular Automation is an equal opportunities employer.
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Job Location: Shannon Co Clare (Hybrid)
Reports to: Quality & Validation Manager
Closing Date: 31st January 2023