Location: Shannon, Co. Clare
Modular Automation specialize in designing, building, and delivering automation solutions for the world’s most progressive manufacturers in the MedTech industry. With an international team of over 170 employees, we have delivered over 8,000 projects, integrated over three hundred robots, and received recognition by Deloitte as “Best Managed Company” for seven consecutive years in a row. We deliver outstanding automation solutions by leveraging innovative design, advanced engineering, and a passion for precision. Our value to our customers is “We always, always deliver.” This bold statement underpins our culture, our team, our people, and the way we work together. Our customers know that they can trust us to deliver. We have the expertise, commitment, and determination to make the unknown known, and our team will go the extra mile to make it happen.
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Toolmaker/Machine Builder to join our growing business. You will be responsible for the building, debugging and testing automated machinery. You will also be installing and setting up this equipment on customer sites.
· Mechanically assemble, plumbing (pneumatic) and set up of automation equipment
· Delivery of projects of varying sizes
· Plan & execute project tasks, working to the overall project plan and schedule
· Organising project materials, workspace and sequence of work in the most efficient manner.
· Build equipment to meet the customers requirements
· Communicate all project risks to the project/team lead
· Participate in problem solving activities
· Comply with all relevant quality standards (Revision Control, Documentation, procedures etc.)
· Work closely with a cross functional project team
· Participate in Continuous Improvement activites
· Coaching junior members of the department
· Travel is required
· Other duties as assigned by the assembly lead
· Level 6 Craft Cert in Toolmaking or other similar craft
· 5+ years’ relevant industry experience
· Experience building and setting up automation equipment
· Experience interpreting and working to pneumatics and mechanical schematics
Key Skills & Attributes:
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Good time keeping
· Attention to details
· Good technical skills including proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Customer focused
· Comfortable working to deadlines and with minimal supervision
· Trustworthy & efficient
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to make responsible & effective decisions
Modular Automation offer the following benefits:
- Flexible work scheme
- Sickness pay benefit.
- Free Doctor Visits.
- Free Annual Health Screen.
- Life Assurance.
- Health Insurance Contribution.
- Permanent Health Insurance.
- Company bonus.
- 26 weeks paid maternity leave.
- 5 days paid paternity leave.
- 23 days annual leave.
- Company Pension Plan.
- Increased annual leave entitlements based on length of service.
- Training support and professional development.
- Volunteering, charity, and fundraising activities.
- Sports and social club.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Free onsite gym.
- Modular health and well-being committee.
- Employee assistance programme.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Modular Automation is an equal opportunities employer.
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Job Location: Shannon Co Clare
Reports to: Production Manager