careers / Technical Sales & Service Rep
Technical Sales & Service Rep
Job Title: Technical Sales & Service Rep
The role of the Technical Sales & Service Representative is to focus on the sales of spare parts and tooling to existing and new customers while providing the best in class after-sales service. This role will sit within the business development group reporting to the business development manager. The main objective of this role is to identify our current customers needs for spare parts by creating an inventory of the same by using our ERP system to develop the scope for potential sales. It will require travel to customers sites. There is a huge opportunity to identify new leads of spare part sales on each new solution created in Modular Automation. The role requires somebody who has the ability to ‘sell’ and has strong interpersonal skills. The successful candidate would need to be able to take a systematic and methodical approach to developing sales and service agreements.
- Lead on sales of spare parts & after-sales service for all customers
- Single point of contact for after-sales service and lead on service level agreements while communicating customers needs to relevant business functions
- Identify sales opportunities on all new projects, work closely with the commercial group
- Creation of critical spares lists at FAT/SAT stage accompanied with a detailed quote including fixed pricing as well as part numbers on all projects
- Spares sales to existing customer i.e. old projects previously delivered, creating spares list and quoting accordingly.
- Responsible for formulating/customising SLA agreements according to each customers needs.
- Prepare quotations for support hours for customers not covered by the SLA and in addition to this, facilitation and coordination of support services would need to be carried out with the respective departments.
- Promotion & marketing of service/support agreements so our customers know we are the singular supply of all machine maintenance requirements
- Responsibility for the handling of all incoming spares RFQ’s.
- Travel around Ireland will be required.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales, component sales (preferable)
- Engineering / Business qualification (desirable)
- Engineering industry experience (desirable)
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Passion for sales & customer service
- Highly motivated and Driven
- Ability to build relationships
- Excellent Communication Skills
Submit Your CV
If you don’t see a match for your talents among our current open positions, please do still email your CV with a cover note to be considered for future opportunities.