Talent Acquisition Partner
The Dedicated Talent Acquisition Partner will join the HR group at Modular and will work closely with HR and hiring managers to source the very best Talent for the Modular Team. This is a hands on and busy role and you will be responsible for developing a strategic roadmap for recruitment across the business. At Modular we hire the very best talent, having the best team is our competitive advantage, as the technical recruiter you will be instrumental in delivering on that goal for the business.
You will develop a robust recruitment process that meets the needs of the business and enables the strategic growth plan. You will introduce best practice into all areas of the recruitment phase.
You will bring a “hiring for potential” approach to the role to ensure there is a strategic approach to building key capabilities in the business and also to ensure strong succession planning in all key areas. You will work with hiring managers to identify skills gaps and skills of the future and address both in the recruitment plan.
This is a commercial role and you will work with Finance to develop annual recruitment budgets which are linked to the growth plans of the business.
Who we are?
We are Modular Automation, we specialise in designing, building, and delivering automation solutions for the world’s most progressive manufacturers in the MedTech industry. We’re here to be the best at everything we do in the world of automation. To enable the world’s leading medtech companies manufacture sophisticated, ultra-high quality, life-changing products, at scale by leveraging the power of automation. We’re growing our international team of 170+ to help get us there.
A dedicated Talent Acquisition Partner will be at the forefront of this work, emboldening our culture by seeking determined, innovative individuals who will join our team to help move us forward and achieve our mission.
We are looking for a high-performing Recruiter who shares Modulars drive for excellence and our passion for always delivering for our customers.
Have what it takes to help us on our journey? Join us now.
A typical working day or week
Coordinate, Plan and Manage all open roles
- Collaborate with hiring managers to develop job descriptions for approved current openings.
- Fully understand the role requirements and capacity requirements.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to develop job descriptions for current openings.
- Own end-to-end recruitment campaigns from approval to offer management.
- Develop interesting and compelling job descriptions
- Determine qualification criteria for each position
Identify and source best talent
- Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn).
- Source candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks and portfolio sites).
- Head hunt the best talent where required, this will involve national and international searches.
- Build strong relationships with key external recruitment partners where required.
- Screen CVs and applications and update candidates on hiring processes.
- Answer candidates’ queries regarding the application process.
- Ensure a positive experience for all candidates.
- Co-ordinate all interviews to ensure a professional, fair, objective and effective interview process.
- Manage internal training and supports for interviewees to ensure interviews are run effectively and consistently and support the strategy of hiring the very best talent.
- You will be part of the Interview panel during various hiring stages, including phone screens, first-round and second-round interviews.
- Evaluate candidates based on their interview and assignment performance.
- Provide interview feedback, when necessary and appropriate.
Recruitment Reporting & Data Management
- You will own and manage all internal reporting and build a recruitment dashboard to hiring managers and HR on the status of open positions
- Stay ahead of recruitment trends to ensure the recruitment process at Modular is current with latest trends.
- Participate in job fairs and engage with local education providers to boost company’s reputation
Onboarding successful hires
- You will be responsible for issuing contracts & completing all background checks.
- You will ensure that the candidate has an excellent onboarding experience.
- You will work closely with the HR group on candidates who require relocation supports.
The Experience & Qualifications you will need:
- Proven work experience track record as an Internal Recruiter, Recruiter or similar role for a technical company.
- You have a track record in managing a full life-cycle recruiting process
- Strong knowledge of all the latest recruitment trends and thinking and ability to share that internally.
- Experience using various interview formats (e.g. phone, structured, group)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centres (e.g. job simulation activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests)
- You are experienced driving candidate sourcing initiatives using search engines, deep-web Boolean searching, engineering social networks, etc.
- Experience to build a recruitment databases and reports
- Good knowledge of employment legislation
- BSc in Human Resources or relevant field
The Key Skills & Attributes we are looking for:
- Independent Worker
- Highly motivated and driven, being part of a winning team is important to you and you can demonstrate a strong motivation to finding the very best talent for your employer.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, ability to work with multiple levels across the business.
- Experience working on a large number of roles and balancing priorities.
- An enthusiastic and energetic person who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong work ethic and desire to achieve results
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org