Modular Automation specialise in designing, building, and delivering automation solutions for the world’s most progressive manufacturers in the MedTech industry. With an international team of over 150 employees, we have delivered over 8,000 projects, integrated over three hundred robots, and received recognition by Deloitte as “Best Managed Company” for seven consecutive years in a row. We deliver outstanding automation solutions by leveraging innovative design, advanced engineering, and a passion for precision. Our value to our customers is “We always, always deliver.” This bold statement underpins our culture, our team, our people, and the way we work together. Our customers know that they can trust us to deliver. We have the expertise, commitment, and determination to make the unknown known, and our team will go the extra mile to make it happen.
We are looking for a Support Engineer who will play a crucial role in ensuring the successful implementation and ongoing support of our automation solutions. The ideal candidate will possess a unique blend of technical expertise in software, electrical, and mechanical systems, coupled with excellent interpersonal skills to deliver outstanding customer experiences.
- Provide expert-level technical support for our automation solutions, addressing software, electrical, and mechanical issues.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to troubleshoot and resolve customer challenges in a timely manner.
- Utilize remote diagnostic tools to analyze and resolve issues efficiently.
- Cultivate positive relationships with customers.
- Conduct effective communication to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through proactive engagement and problem resolution.
- Collaborate with internal SMEs, including software developers, electrical engineers & technicians , and mechanical experts, to address and escalate technical issues.
- Contribute insights on recurring customer issues and feedback.
- Participate in knowledge-sharing activities to enhance the collective expertise of the support team.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation, including troubleshooting guides, FAQs, and best practices.
- Keep internal knowledge bases up to date with the latest information regarding common issues and solutions.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement within the support function.
- Stay current on industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices to enhance personal and team knowledge.
- L6 Craft in Electrical/Mechanical or bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Proven experience in technical support roles with a focus on automation solutions.
- Strong understanding of software, electrical, and mechanical systems.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player with the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
Modular Automation offer the following benefits:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Free doctor visits
- Health insurance contributions
- Permanent health insurance
- Company bonus
- Maternity Leave
- 23 days annual leave entitlement and increases based on service length
- Company pension plan
- Training support and professional development opportunities
- Volunteering, charity, and fundraising activities
- Sports and social club
- Bike to work scheme and free onsite gym.
- Modular health and well-being committee
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or that may be required to do either now or in the future.
Modular Automation is an Equal Opportunities Employer