careers / Stores Operative
We are an Irish award winning leader in the automation industry, we have been delivering high-tech, high-value equipment for advanced manufacturing environments from Shannon, Co. Clare for the past 30 years. Our solutions are shipped globally to some of the world’s largest and most reputable medical device and ICT companies. We are recruiting for an experienced Stores Operator to join our growing team.
You will be reporting to the purchasing & logistics team lead and will be responsible for receiving, dispatching, sorting, keeping record of incoming and outgoing materials.
- Perform day to day stores activities
- Recording and booking in on internal ERP system of all goods inwards from suppliers
- Unpacking of materials and storing them in a location
- Recording and maintaining project and internal stock on ERP system
- Issuing parts correctly and efficiently to operations as per picking list
- Unloading vehicles / trucks. Receiving in deliveries of material from suppliers
- Checking goods inwards including counting and ensuring what has been delivered matches what has been ordered
- Responsible for packing goods for shipment & arranging shipments
- Responsible for keeping the stores area clean and tidy at all times
- General office administration including processing delivery dockets and shipping paperwork
- Comply with all Health & Safety regulations
- Other adhoc duties as required
Key Skills & Attributes
- Basic IT skills
- Teamwork & Interpersonal skills are essential.
- Excellent attention to detail, numerical and communication skills
- Energetic, driven, assertive individual with good time management skills
- Strong organisational skills
- 1 year experience in a busy stores environment
- Forklift licence required
- Manual Handling certificate required
To apply, please send your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Your CV
If you don’t see a match for your talents among our current open positions, please do still email your CV with a cover note to be considered for future opportunities.