careers / Senior VP of Business Development
Senior VP of Business Development
Location: United States of America
Joining Modular Automation means joining an accomplished team of innovators, to support our blue chip medtech customers advance their manufacturing capabilities. We specialize in the design and build of bespoke, reliable, complete solutions which automate manufacturing processes.
Our business has experienced high growth and to support our continued growth ambitions, we now have an opening for a senior sales engineer to lead new business activity in the US market, supported by our strong engineering and sales team in our Irish base.
The successful candidate will be provided with full support from our HQ in Ireland. You will receive an induction in Ireland so that you gain a deep under of our processes, systems and (sweet spot) customers.
You will be responsible for leading and delivering growth in the US market. You will identify, target, and win new business by building relationships with medtech manufacturers. You will develop new leads and convert these into opportunities which will lead to winning new business. You will ensure our customers have a positive experience to build lasting relationships into the future.
The focus of this role is new business generation and requires the candidate to have a proven track record of acquiring new business in the medtech Industry. You must be ambitious, results orientated and have a clear focus on delivering profitable sales for our business.
• Achieve agreed sales targets for the US Market
• Identify business opportunities with advanced Medical Device manufacturers in the US
• Working closely with the Modular team in Ireland
• Daily & Weekly interactions / meeting with the sales group in Ireland
• Leverage sales tools to ensure opportunities identified are aligned with our business strategy
• Key Account management
• Build and strengthen relationships with key customers and stakeholders in the US
• Build brand awareness of Modular Automation in the US
• Communicate on a regular basis with our Senior Leadership in Ireland on the status of Modular Automation USA Inc.
• Develop a roadmap for the growth of the company
• Point of contact for our US customers
• Travel Required across the US along with trips to Ireland
Experience & Qualifications:
• 5+ years’ experience in an engineering sales role (B2B sales)
• Account Management Experience
• Engineering / Business qualification (desirable)
Key Skills & Attributes:
• Automation Sales Experience in the Med Tech / Engineering Industry
• Passion for sales
• Ability to close sales
• Strong Commercial Understanding
• Customer focused & Customer Empathy
• Ability to translate customer needs into solutions
• Independent Worker
• Highly motivated and Driven
• Networking skills
• Ability to build relationships
• Creative and dynamic thinker
• Excellent Communication Skills
Submit Your CV
If you don’t see a match for your talents among our current open positions, please do still email your CV with a cover note to be considered for future opportunities.