Senior Project Manager
We are an Irish company that have devoted the past 30 years to delivering innovative custom automation, build to print and tooling solutions for the world’s most advanced manufacturers. Consecutively chosen as a Best Managed Company in Ireland by Deloitte for the past seven years, we are committed to always, always delivering the right solution. We specialise in designing and building bespoke, reliable, complete solutions which automate highly complex production processes. Through deep client collaboration we support our customers on the automation journey as they transition to smart methods of manufacturing that ultimately drive productivity and business efficiencies.
You will report directly to the PM Department Manager, you will be work on the delivery of innovative solutions for our multinational client base, on time, in budget while managing the project scope.
Senior Project Manager
- The ability to manage International large Integration Projects, New projects, Built to Print Projects.
- The management of Vendors supplying into Integration projects
- Report to Senior Leadership Team and PM Manager a comprehensive overview of Projects including the Cost, Schedule, and scope.
- Contribute/lead Continuous improvement projects within the Project management team and process.
- Review PM’s and Project Engineers work for accuracy, suitability and compliance with requirements and standards. (Mentor and Lead Junior members of the team).
- Evaluate and assess new Project management tools.
- Support continuous improvement within the department
- Support department goals and objectives
- Support the development and agree schedules with the project team and Customer
- Take a leadership role with all project stakeholders.
- Develop project objectives and manage project performance.
- Perform project risk assessments and manage project risks.
- Ensure project requirements are reviewed, agreed with the customer and understood by yourself and project team members
- Liaise with the customer to receive on time all the information needed for the project.
- Plan project tasks for yourself and any resources you are responsible for and oversee completion within the projects you are responsible for.
- Monitor project variables (Time, Cost, Scope, Risk) and communicate the status of these to the Team Manager (as appropriate).
- Comply with all relevant quality standards (Revision Control, Documentation, procedures etc.)
- Maintain clear structure & regular communications within the project team
- Ensure communication takes place in a clear, timely, professional manner and records are maintained.
- Collaborate across Departments generating shared ownership of projects delivery and review
- Primary Degree BSc / BEng
- Project management qualification is an advantage
- 4+ years in a project engineering or project management role with a proven track record for large scale integration projects.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Proven track record in leading and managing technical complex projects
- Proactive and solutions focused with good organisational skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent technical skills including proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & MS Project
- Ability to develop and mentor junior members of the department and organisation
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org