careers / Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Leaning on decades of experience, we are committed to always, always delivering the right solution. We specialize in designing and building bespoke, reliable, complete solutions which automate highly complex manufacturing processes. Our 150+ accomplished and determined engineers collaborate closely with our customers, supporting them on the automation journey as they invest in smart methods of manufacturing that drive productivity and business efficiencies.
We have an exciting career opportunity for a Senior Controls Engineer who will work on developing complex automation solutions for our global multinational customer base.
The successful candidate will design and develop innovative automation solutions. You will do this by working with cross-functional engineering teams, investigating the next-generation technologies and translating these into controls solutions.
You will report directly to the PM dept Manager, you will be work on the delivery of innovative solutions for our multinational client base, on time, in budget while managing the project scope.
Senior Project Manager
- The ability to manage International large Integration Projects, New projects, Built to Print Projects.
- The management of Vendors supplying into Integration projects
- Report to Senior Leadership Team and PM Manager a comprehensive overview of Projects including the Cost, Schedule, and scope.
- Contribute/lead Continuous improvement projects within the Project management team and process.
- Review PM’s and Project Engineers work for accuracy, suitability and compliance with requirements and standards. (Mentor and Lead Junior members of the team).
- Evaluate and assess new Project management tools.
- Support continuous improvement within the department
- Support department goals and objectives
- Support the development and agree schedules with the project team and Customer
- Take a leadership role with all project stakeholders.
- Develop project objectives and manage project performance.
- Perform project risk assessments and manage project risks.
- Ensure project requirements are reviewed, agreed with the customer and understood by yourself and project team members
- Liaise with the customer to receive on time all the information needed for the project.
- Plan project tasks for yourself and any resources you are responsible for and oversee completion within the projects you are responsible for.
- Monitor project variables (Time, Cost, Scope, Risk) and communicate the status of these to the Team Manager (as appropriate).
- Comply with all relevant quality standards (Revision Control, Documentation, procedures etc.)
- Maintain clear structure & regular communications within the project team
- Ensure communication takes place in a clear, timely, professional manner and records are maintained.
- Collaborate across Departments generating shared ownership of projects delivery and review
- Primary Degree BSc / BEng
- Project management qualification is an advantage
- 4+ years in a project engineering or project management role with a proven track record for large scale integration projects.
Key Skills & Attributes
- Proven track record in leading and managing technical complex projects
- Proactive and solutions focused with good organisational skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent technical skills including proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & MS Project
- Ability to develop and mentor junior members of the department and organisation
Please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Submit Your CV
If you don’t see a match for your talents among our current open positions, please do still email your CV with a cover note to be considered for future opportunities.