Senior Management Accountant
Who we are? We are Modular Automation, we specialize in designing, building, and delivering automation solutions for the world’s most progressive manufacturers in the MedTech industry. With an international team of over 170 employees, we have delivered over 8,000 projects, integrated over 300 robots, and have been recognized by Deloitte as “Best Managed Company” for 7 consecutive years in a row. We deliver outstanding automation solutions by leveraging innovative design, advanced engineering, and a passion for precision. Our value to our customers is “We always, always deliver”. This bold statement underpins our culture, our team, our people and the way we work together. Our customers know that they can trust us to deliver. We have the expertise, commitment, and determination to make the unknown known, and our team will go the extra mile to make it happen.
Does this sound like somewhere you would like to work? If so, keep reading….
The Senior Management Accountant will provide insights that will help in the overall business decision-making process. You will drive new initiatives that are focused on improves company performance
• Reviewing projects forecast ‘v’ budget to investigate and explain significant variances.
• Provide variance analysis for key project metrics, material price & usage variances, labour usage, make vs. buy variances etc.
• Commercial analysis (Customer, project type) with trending and insights.
• As the BI Superuser, you will support financial and operating modelling and help other functions to develop models that support sound business decisions across the business.
• Forecasting & Budgeting for the business
• Streamlining and improving internal and external reporting.
• Adhoc Queries, including technical accounting queries and assisting with accounting software rollout.
The Experience & Qualifications you will need:
• 5 years+ PQE experience in a Management Accountant / Cost Accountant / Financial Analyst Role
• Accountancy qualification, ACCA, ACA, CIMA or CPA
• Ideally you will have trained in a large accountancy practice and have since moved into industry.
• MS Power BI Superuser would be an advantage.
The Key Skills & Attributes we are looking for:
• Ability to translate financial data into solutions
• Highly motivated and driven
• Excellent communication Skills
• Keen interest in developing usable business insights (not just reporting)
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org