Receptionist (Maternity Leave Cover)
We are seeking a motivated and ambitious individual who is looking to work in a challenging and fast paced environment. You will be the first point of contact for Modular, it will be important to establish a courteous, helpful and friendly attitude to all visitors at all times. You will manage the day to day running of the reception area while also providing administrative support for the Marketing & HR Department. The responsibilities of the role are varied and would require the successful candidate to be a versatile individual with strong multi-tasking and organizational skills, and have proven experience of working across different teams in a busy office environment. The successful candidate should be innovative and confident in sharing their ideas in a cross functional team.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role (admin/reception)
- Management of the day to day running of the reception area
- Screen Incoming calls, transfer and take messages where necessary
- Travel management – booking flights, hotels & transfers
- Organise all required internal and external meetings, daily catering and taxi requirements
- Provide PA support to the company directors – scheduling meetings, creating office suite documents
- Assisting event management
- Responsibility for incoming post distribution & courier bookings across all departments
- Support the SLT with administrative duties
- Support the HR & Marketing function of the business
- Administrative support – scanning, printing, document management etc
- Assist with the talent management process – advertise roles, scheduling interviews, management of CV database
- Create HR analysis reports
- Manage the HR mailbox
- Update internal systems on a regular basis
- Support all HR initiatives and bring your own ideas to the team, suggest improvements
- Support with staff communications & events
Key Skills & Attributes:
- 2+ years’ experience in busy office environment.
- Shows initiative, has ideas.
- Can do attitude, willing to go above and beyond.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Ability to deal with changing priorities
- Competent at Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Proactive and solutions focused with good organisational skills
- Confidentiality, Integrity & Trust
- Team player with ability to work on own initiative
- Results orientation, with ability to prioritise work load
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com