careers / Quality Systems Administrator
Quality Systems Administrator
Location Shannon, Co. Clare
Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: Quality Systems administrator
Exciting opportunity for an experienced quality systems engineer to join our growing business. Reporting into the Quality Lead, the Quality Systems engineer will be responsible for providing quality systems support for all processes related to QMS ensuring our automation solutions conform to established requirements.
This includes administrative responsibilities of the site EQMS, preparation and analysing quality trend data and taking appropriate action; supporting projects on all quality related issues; coordinating investigations of customer complaints and ensuring an effective and robust quality system which complies with all relevant regulatory requirements. The Quality Systems Engineer will also be involved in continuous improvement programs and other projects as required.
• Primary Degree BSc / BEng
• 2+ years’ experience in a Quality Systems/Operational role
• Full Drivers Licences Required as travel to customer/supplier sites may be required
• Develops procedures, specifications, and standards for projects and processes.
• Act as administrator for the training management and document control system
• Develops and implements corrective/preventative action plans.
• Supporting the Quality Lead to manage and maintain Modular Automations quality system ensuring it complies with all relevant regulatory requirements.
• Co-ordinate investigations into customer complaints and implement corrective and preventative actions, as appropriate.
• Supplier management ensuring all suppliers meet Modular Automation requirements
• Identify and implement effective process control systems to support the development and qualification of projects to meet or exceed internal and external requirements.
• Maintain tools for monitoring and communication of quality system performance metrics on an ongoing basis and rolling up to management review.
• Preparation of Quality reports for Quality meetings and management reviews
• Drive continuous improvement initiatives and quality initiatives.
• Acts as an effective team member in supporting quality disciplines, decisions and practices.
• Apply sound, systematic problem solving methodologies in identifying, prioritizing, communicating and resolving quality issues.
• Partake in both ISO and Customer audits
• Conduct internal quality audits to ISO and GMP requirements
Key Skills & Attributes:
• Exp in either Medical Device or Pharmaceutical Industry (advantage)
• Qualified and experienced Lead Auditor, preferably within the Medical Device Industry would be an advantage
• Experience in carrying our external and internal audits
• Excellent Computer Skills (word, excel, powerpoint and Access)
• Excellent communication (both verbal and written) & interpersonal skills
• Flexible, highly motivated individual and accountable
• Knowledge and Experience of Statistical Process Control would be beneficial
• Project Delivery
Submit Your CV
If you don’t see a match for your talents among our current open positions, please do still email your CV with a cover note to be considered for future opportunities.