Location: Shannon, Co. Clare
Modular Automation specialize in designing, building, and delivering automation solutions for the world’s most progressive manufacturers in the MedTech industry. With an international team of over 150 employees, we have delivered over 8,000 projects, integrated over three hundred robots, and received recognition by Deloitte as “Best Managed Company” for seven consecutive years in a row. We deliver outstanding automation solutions by leveraging innovative design, advanced engineering, and a passion for precision. Our value to our customers is “We always, always deliver.” This bold statement underpins our culture, our team, our people, and the way we work together. Our customers know that they can trust us to deliver. We have the expertise, commitment, and determination to make the unknown known, and our team will go the extra mile to make it happen.
This is a customer facing role where the successful candidate will manage projects from initial customer contact through design, manufacture, and validation, including final Site Acceptance Test. You will lead a cross functional team to deliver technologically advanced and innovative projects for both domestic and international clients.
- Reporting to the Department Manager you will lead and deliver projects on time and within budget while meeting the required regulatory and quality standards.
- Communicate effectively & develop relationships with customers.
- Take a leadership role with all project stakeholders.
- Develop project objectives and manage project performance.
- Perform project risk assessments and manage project risks.
- Track project performance indicators – labour hours and material spend.
- Manage resource allocation to projects.
- Identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Lead business critical initiatives such as 5-S and the roll-out of project management tools.
- Efficient management of priorities.
- Travel will be required.
Key Skills & Attributes
- Proven track record in leading and managing multiple technical projects.
- Proactive and solutions focused with good organisational skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and administration skills
- Excellent technical skills including proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & MS Project.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in science, Engineering or Business.
- Project management qualification is an advantage.
- Experience in the automation industry an advantage.
- 2+ years in a project engineering or project management role
Modular Automation offer the following benefits:
- Flexible work scheme
- Sickness pay benefit.
- Free Doctor Visits.
- Free Annual Health Screen.
- Life Assurance.
- Health Insurance Contribution.
- Permanent Health Insurance.
- Company bonus.
- 26 weeks paid maternity leave.
- 5 days paid paternity leave.
- 23 days annual leave.
- Company Pension Plan.
- Increased annual leave entitlements based on length of service.
- Training support and professional development.
- Volunteering, charity, and fundraising activities.
- Sports and social club.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Free onsite gym.
- Modular health and well-being committee.
- Employee assistance programme.