Location: Shannon, Co. Clare
Modular Automation specialize in designing, building, and delivering automation solutions for the world’s most progressive manufacturers in the MedTech industry. With an international team of over 150 employees, we have delivered over 8,000 projects, integrated over three hundred robots, and received recognition by Deloitte as “Best Managed Company” for seven consecutive years in a row. We deliver outstanding automation solutions by leveraging innovative design, advanced engineering, and a passion for precision. Our value to our customers is “We always, always deliver.” This bold statement underpins our culture, our team, our people, and the way we work together. Our customers know that they can trust us to deliver. We have the expertise, commitment, and determination to make the unknown known, and our team will go the extra mile to make it happen.
You will work as a member of the Logistics & Warehouse team under the guidance of the Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for receiving, dispatching, sorting, keeping record of incoming and outgoing materials.
A typical working day or week:
- Ensure requisitions / BOMs are fulfilled efficiently.
- Receiving and dispatching materials
- The physical movement of inventory from receiving to storage locations.
- The packing and unwrapping of inventory.
- Recording and maintaining project and internal stock on ERP system.
- General office administration including processing delivery dockets and shipping paperwork.
- Adherence to Good Management Practices and comply with all Health & Safety regulations.
- Maintain accurate records and databases.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure Supply Chain requirements are met and provide administrative support to the Supply Chain Manager as required.
- Other duties as directed by the Supply Chain Manager
Experience & Qualifications:
- 4 years + experience working in a Logistics
- Forklift experience and approved completed training desired.
- 3rd Level Supply Chain/Business qualification Level 6 or Level 7 is preferred.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Experienced in Logistics processes.
- IT skills (Word, Excel, etc.) is essential.
- Experience of ERP systems is an advantage.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prepare and maintain records and files in an automated system.
- Good attention to detail to ensure all warehouse documentation & purchase orders are accurate.
- Strong sense of customer focus and teamwork.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with team members, clients, and suppliers.
Modular Automation offer the following benefits:
- Flexible work scheme
- Sickness pay benefit.
- Free Doctor Visits.
- Free Annual Health Screen.
- Life Assurance.
- Health Insurance Contribution.
- Permanent Health Insurance.
- Company bonus.
- 26 weeks paid maternity leave.
- 5 days paid paternity leave.
- 23 days annual leave.
- Company Pension Plan.
- Increased annual leave entitlements based on length of service.
- Training support and professional development.
- Volunteering, charity, and fundraising activities.
- Sports and social club.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Free onsite gym.
- Modular health and well-being committee.
- Employee assistance programme.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org