careers / Maintenance Technician
Leaning on decades of experience, we are committed to always, always delivering the right solution. We specialize in designing and building bespoke, reliable, complete solutions which automate highly complex manufacturing processes. Our 150+ accomplished and determined engineers and technicians collaborate closely with our customers, supporting them on the automation journey as they invest in smart methods of manufacturing that drive productivity and business efficiencies.
We have an exciting career opportunity for a Maintenance Technician to join our team.
This is a hands on role. The successful candidate will be responsible for the execution of maintenance and installation activities in the business. You will do this by working with cross-functional teams and communicating with vendors and suppliers for such activities.
The Role: Maintenance Technician
- Execution of scheduled maintenance activities
- Responsible for updating maintenance records & quality documentation
- Assist with the installation of equipment on customer sites
- Responsible for relocating equipment using fork trucks, rollers, air skates and slings following safe working practices
- Crating, un-crating, set/level and alignment of equipment/machines
- Dealing with suppliers and vendors for all associated activities
- Liaise and engage with engineering teams
- Participate in problem-solving activities
- Support continuous improvement within the department
- Travel will be required
Qualifications & Experience Required
- 1-year experience in a factory environment
- Forklift licence
- MEWP training
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Full drivers licence
Key Skills & Attributes
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work within a Team
- Numerical and communication skills
- Energetic, self-motivated, assertive individual with good time management skills
- Good organisational skills
Submit Your CV
If you don’t see a match for your talents among our current open positions, please do still email your CV with a cover note to be considered for future opportunities.