careers / Machine Build Technician
Machine Build Technician
We are an Irish award-winning leader in the automation industry, we have been delivering high-tech, high-value equipment for advanced manufacturing environments from Shannon, Co. Clare for the past 30 years. Our solutions are shipped globally to some of the world’s largest and most reputable medical devices and ICT companies.
Role: Machine Build Technician
You will be reporting to the assembly team lead and will be responsible for the build of complex automation machines.
- Fit and assemble components according to mechanical drawings
- Perform precision set-ups of mechanical equipment
- Interpretation of 2D/3D part and assembly drawings
- Responsible for organising project materials, workspace, and sequence of work in the most efficient manner.
- Maintain a clean, safe and orderly work area
- Liaise and engage with Engineering teams
- Updating and maintaining quality documentation
- Participation in Problem Solving activities
- Inspection of tooling with precision measuring tools
- Machine installation on customer sites
- Modifying equipment enclosures with power tools and hand tools
- Other duties as assigned by the assembly lead
Key Skills & Attributes
- Comfortable working with their hands
- Comfortable working as a part of a team
- Good numerical and communication skills
- Attention to detail is a key role requirement
- Energetic, self-motivated, assertive individual with good time management skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Comfortable working to deadlines and with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to work extra hours were needed
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Experience in a factory environment
- Hands-on work experience
- Some experience in Milling, Turning, drilling, and tapping beneficial (not essential)
Please send CV to email@example.com
Submit Your CV
If you don’t see a match for your talents among our current open positions, please do still email your CV with a cover note to be considered for future opportunities.