Graduate Technical Sales Engineer
We have an exciting career opportunity for a Graduate Technical Sales Engineer who will work on developing complex automation solutions and proposals for our global multinational customer base.
The successful candidate will support in the delivery of competitive concept solutions. You will do this by meeting with the internal engineering teams, understanding our customer needs and translating these needs into accurate proposals.
Who are we?
Leaning on decades of experience, we are committed to always, always delivering the right solution. We specialize in designing and building bespoke, reliable, complete solutions which automate highly complex manufacturing processes. Our 150+ accomplished and determined engineers collaborate closely with our customers, supporting them on the automation journey as they invest in smart methods of manufacturing that drive productivity and business efficiencies.
Why should you apply?
If you’ve an interest in advanced technologies, working with cross functional engineering teams and have a passion to develop extensive knowledge of automation solutions then this role would be suited to you.
We’re passionate about supporting everyone to reach their full potential. We’re here to help you learn, develop, and enhance your career, through coaching and ongoing quality technical and soft skills training. We will work to ensure that you are equipped with the skills and knowledge to be able to complete the following tasks;
- Work with our engineering teams (Mechanical, Electrical, Software, Build) to develop a bespoke solution for our customers
- Support our Key account managers on proposal development
- Qualify sales enquires to ensure they are a fit for our business
- Develop an accurate & competitive proposal
- Present the detailed proposal to the KAM and discuss all elements of the proposal with them
- Provide commercial handover to the business
- Travel may be required
- L8 BEng or BSc Degree
- 1+ years in a technical sales role/ Automation or Production Environment Experience (Advantage)
- Experience with Autodesk Inventor / Solidworks (Advantage)
- Previous Customer Exposure (Advantage)
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Interested in the latest Technologies
- Keen interest in Automation
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
- Commercial understanding
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com