careers / Graduate Electrical Engineer
Graduate Electrical Engineer
Role: Graduate Electrical Engineer
Leaning on decades of experience, we are committed to always, always delivering the right solution. We specialize in designing and building bespoke, reliable, complete solutions which automate highly complex manufacturing processes. Our 150 accomplished and determined engineers collaborate closely with our customers, supporting them on the automation journey as they transition to smart methods of manufacturing that drive productivity and business efficiencies.
We have an exciting career opportunity for a Graduate Electrical Engineer. Working with a team of experienced electrical engineers, you will be responsible for creating Electrical Schematics and bills of materials for new projects working as part of a skilled project team. This is a great opportunity to develop professional expertise and contribute to a specialized team in a dynamic role.
Why should you apply?
If you’ve an interest in advanced technologies, working with cross functional engineering teams and have a passion to develop extensive knowledge of automation solutions then this role would be suited to you.
Qualifications / Experience
- Level 8 Degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering
- 1+ years in a Electrical/Electronic role/or equivalent (Desirable)
- Experience with Eplan and/or Autocad electrical (Advantage)
- Automation or Production Environment Experience (Advantage)
- Work with cross-functional engineering teams to communicate project requirements, plans, status, etc.
- Create new Electrical and Pneumatic Schematics for new and repeat projects
- Create Bills of Materials
- Attend design review meetings and project team meetings
- Create IO check lists and safety validation documentation
- Actively support and contribute to the Department goals and objectives and Continuous Improvement projects
- Promote innovation and proactively seek new advancements in the technological base
- Travel may be required
Key Skills & Attributes
- Technically knowledgeable and creative
- Enthusiastic and proactive.
- Good organisation skills and time management
- Interested in the latest Technologies and delivering solutions for new Customer Proposals.
- Good Team player
- Excellent communication skills
Submit Your CV
If you don’t see a match for your talents among our current open positions, please do still email your CV with a cover note to be considered for future opportunities.