The financial analyst will provide insights that will help in the overall business decision-making process. You will drive new initiatives for business planning and business intelligence systems that improves company performance by producing reports which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting.
A typical working day or week:
- Reviewing projects forecast ‘v’ budget and investigate and explaining significant variances.
- Provide variance analysis for key project metrics, material price & usage variances, labour usage, make vs. buy variances etc.
- Commercial analysis (Customer, project type) with trending and insights.
- As the BI Superuser, you will support financial and operating modelling and help other functions to develop models that support sound business decisions across the business.
- Forecasting & Budgeting
- Streamlining and improving internal and external reporting.
The Experience & Qualifications you will need:
- 2+ years’ experience in financial/business analyst role
- Level 8 Business Degree
- MS Power BI Superuser
- Recognised accounting qualification essential
The Key Skills & Attributes we are looking for:
- Curious about financial data and always seeking to understand what the data means and how the insights can be used
- Ability to translate financial data into solutions
- Highly motivated and driven
- Excellent communication Skills
- Keen interest in developing usable business insights (not just reporting)
To apply, please send your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com