careers / Electrical Technician
Leaning on decades of experience, we are committed to always, always delivering the right solution. We specialize in designing and building bespoke, reliable, complete solutions which automate highly complex manufacturing processes. Our 160+ accomplished and determined engineers collaborate closely with our customers, supporting them on the automation journey as they invest in smart methods of manufacturing that drive productivity and business efficiencies.
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Electrical Technician to work as part of our Build Group. You will be responsible for panel builds and assembly of electrical wiring for various projects. This is a hands on role that includes debugging of control systems, working on various stages of the machine life cycle such as design, build, install and commissioning.
Experience & Qualifications
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Level 6 qualification in an Electrical Discipline
- Complete the Panel Build Assembly and Electrical Wiring
- Prepare and install all cabling required for Power, Control, Safety and Commissioning
- responsibility for the build quality
- Assist with the completion of key power up and set up tasks such as IO Checks, Safety Resetting and Safety checks
- Develop an understanding of the key stages which play a part in all projects and of what it takes to ensure the completion of each stage is done as it should be
- Assist with debug
- Complete required documentation
- Travel required
Key Skills & Attributes
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good timekeeping
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable reading electrical schematics
- Knowledge of electrical and pneumatics safety and control systems
- Good technical skills including proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Submit Your CV
If you don’t see a match for your talents among our current open positions, please do still email your CV with a cover note to be considered for future opportunities.