careers / Electrical Technician
We are an Irish company that have devoted the past 30 years to delivering innovative custom automation, build to print and tooling solutions for the world’s most advanced manufacturers. Consecutively chosen as a Best Managed Company in Ireland by Deloitte for the past six years, we are committed to always, always delivering the right solution. We specialise in designing and building bespoke, reliable, complete solutions which automate highly complex production processes. Through deep client collaboration we support our customers on the automation journey as they transition to smart methods of manufacturing that ultimately drive productivity and business efficiencies.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Electrical Technician to work as part of our Build team. Your skills will be vital in providing best in class panel builds and assembly of electrical wiring for various projects. It is a hands on role that includes debugging of control systems, working on various stages of the machine life cycle such as design, build, install and commissioning. You will work on bespoke machines and will have exposure to the latest technologies in the world of Automation.
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Level 6 qualification in an Electrical Discipline
- Complete the Panel Build Assembly and Electrical Wiring
- Prepare and install all cabling required for Power, Control, Safety and Commissioning
- responsibility for the build quality
- Assist with the completion of key power up and set up tasks such as IO Checks, Safety Resetting and Safety checks
- Develop an understanding of the key stages which play a part in all projects and of what it takes to ensure the completion of each stage is done as it should be
- Assist with debug
- Complete required documentation
- Travel required
Key Skills & Attributes
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good time keeping
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable reading electrical schematics
- Knowledge of electrical and pneumatics safety and control systems
- Good technical skills including proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
To apply, send in your cover letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Your CV
If you don’t see a match for your talents among our current open positions, please do still email your CV with a cover note to be considered for future opportunities.