careers / Equipment Contract Manufacturing Lead
Equipment Contract Manufacturing Lead
We are an Irish company that have devoted the past 30 years to delivering innovative custom automation, build to print and tooling solutions for the world’s most advanced manufacturers. Consecutively chosen as a Best Managed Company in Ireland by Deloitte for the past seven years, we are committed to always, always delivering the right solution. We specialise in designing and building bespoke, reliable, complete solutions which automate highly complex production processes. Through deep client collaboration we support our customers on the automation journey as they transition to smart methods of manufacturing that ultimately drive productivity and business efficiencies.
The Equipment Contract Manufacturing Lead will lead the BTP (Build to Print) Activity and equipment contract manufacturing for Modular Automation, working with our customers in the MedTech Sector. This role is responsible for the delivery of repeat build equipment in volume on time and on budget. This is a senior position operating at a high level in the business and reporting to the Operations Director.
We’re looking for an experienced leader who is excited to lead, manage and grow a best in class equipment contract manufacturing capability in Modular Automation. This will encompass planning project deliverables aligned with project goals. The role requires effective daily operations management of equipment contract manufacturing (ECM) projects. This is a customer facing role with responsibility for meeting customer needs and developing lasting partnerships with key customers.
Day to Day Operations
- Responsible for the day to day activities Contract Manufacturing team
- Responsible the planning , monitoring and controlling activities of the Contract Manufacturing team
- Responsible for delivery ECM projects on schedule and on budget
- Ensure team Capacity and Capability is in place to deliver on business needs
- Monitor Risk for the ECM projects
- Ensure team members follow the Modular project delivery methodology.
- Communicate the status of ECM projects to Operations Director, Senior Leadership Team & Customers
- Identify efficiencies (materials, process & hours) to streamline our production process
- Driving efficiencies to ensure competitiveness to win future orders
- Relationship with procurement is a key part to this role. Management of materials – flow, wastage, stock
- Identify vendors for materials.
- Managing Equipment manufacturing Change Requests –& Coordinating engineering design changes.
- Managing the change request process
Qualifications & Experience
- 7+ years in a similar role.
- Experience in repeat equipment build production.
- L8 Degree in Manufacturing or related discipline
- People Management Experience
- Project/Program Management Experience
- A qualification and/or experience in Lean Manufacturing (advantage)
Key Skills & Attributes
- Focused and target driven
- Commercial and Financial acumen
- Focused on delivery
- Excellent organisational skills
- Customer focused
- Ability to lead and manage a team
- Trustworthy & efficient
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to make responsible & effective decisions
- Excellent planning, prioritisation and task management skills
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Your CV
If you don’t see a match for your talents among our current open positions, please do still email your CV with a cover note to be considered for future opportunities.