careers / Business Analyst
You will be reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and the role is to provide insights that help the decision-making process and align resource allocation within the business. ThThe Business Analyst will drive new initiatives for business planning and business intelligence systems that drive company performance. Working with systems such as Power BI and using data from existing systems, the Business Analysts will assist all teams in moving from data collection to data analysis and ultimately to predictive analytics.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders
- In addition to performing financial and operational modelling, the Business Analyst is expected to develop new models that underpin sound business decisions.
- Streamlining and improving internal and external reporting.
- Supporting all functions in reporting and understanding of key performance indicators.
Key Skills & Attributes
- Experience working with senior decision-makers
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical background
- Strong communication skills
- Interpersonal and consultative skills
- Facilitation skills
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Understanding of networks, databases and other technology
Qualifications & Experience
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Degree minimum and if across any of the following areas would be considered advantageous:
- Business Studies
- Business Administration
- Information Technology
Submit Your CV
If you don’t see a match for your talents among our current open positions, please do still email your CV with a cover note to be considered for future opportunities.