careers / Business Analyst
Who we are? We are Modular Automation, we specialize in designing, building, and delivering automation solutions for the world’s most progressive manufacturers in the MedTech industry. With an international team of over 170 employees, we have delivered over 8,000 projects, integrated over 300 robots, and have been recognized by Deloitte as “Best Managed Company” for 7 consecutive years in a row. We deliver outstanding automation solutions by leveraging innovative design, advanced engineering, and a passion for precision. Our value to our customers is “We always, always deliver”. This bold statement underpins our culture, our team, our people and the way we work together. Our customers know that they can trust us to deliver. We have the expertise, commitment, and determination to make the unknown known, and our team will go the extra mile to make it happen.
Does this sound like somewhere you would like to work? If so, keep reading….
The business analyst will provide insights that will help in the overall business decision-making process. You will drive new initiatives for business planning and business intelligence systems that improves company performance. Working with systems such as Power BI and using data from existing systems, you will assist all teams in moving from data collection to data analysis and ultimately to predictive analytics.
A typical working day or week
- Creating detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for the business.
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to key stakeholders
- Performing financial and operational modelling, the Business Analyst is expected to develop new models that underpin sound business decisions.
- Streamlining and improving internal and external reporting.
- Supporting all functions in reporting and understanding of key performance indicators.
The Experience & Qualifications you will need:
- 2+ years’ experience in data/business analyst role
- Level 8 business degree
- Masters in Data Analytics (Advantage)
The Key Skills & Attributes we are looking for:
- BI Superuser
- Curious about data and always seeking to understand what the data means and how the insights can be used.
- Ability to translate data into solutions
- Independent Worker
- Highly motivated and Driven
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Keen interest in developing usable business insights (not just reporting)
- Excellent report visualisation ability
For further information about this role and how to apply, follow the link here.
Submit Your CV
If you don’t see a match for your talents among our current open positions, please do still email your CV with a cover note to be considered for future opportunities.