Build Electrical Technician
We are looking for an experienced Electrical Technician to work as part of our Electrical Build team.
You will be vital in providing best in class panel builds and assembly of electrical wiring for various projects. It is a hands-on role that includes debugging of control systems, working on various stages of the machine life cycle such as design, build, install and commissioning. You will work on bespoke machines and will have exposure to the latest technologies in the world of Automation.
- Complete the Panel Build Assembly and Electrical Wiring
- Prepare and install all cabling required for Power, Control, Safety and Commissioning
- Assist with the completion of key power up and set up tasks such as IO Checks, Safety Resetting and Safety checks
- Develop an understanding of the project life cycle in particular for the Electrical Build Group
- Assist with Debug
- Complete required documentation
- Travel will be required
Essential requirements & qualifications you need
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Level 6 qualification in an Electrical Discipline
- Level 7 qualification in an Electronic / Automation Discipline
The Key Skills & Attributes we are looking for:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good time keeping
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics
- Knowledge of electrical and pneumatics safety and control systems
- Good technical skills including proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
What we offer:
- Flexible working
- Working with latest technologies
- Opportunities for progression
- Diverse workforce
- A range of benefits
About Modular Automation
We are an Irish company that have devoted the past 35 years to delivering innovative custom automation, build to print and tooling solutions for the world’s most advanced manufacturers. Consecutively chosen as a Best Managed Company in Ireland by Deloitte for the past seven years, we are committed to always, always delivering the right solution.
We specialise in designing and building bespoke, reliable, complete solutions which automate highly complex production processes. Through deep client collaboration we support our customers on the automation journey as they transition to smart methods of manufacturing that ultimately drive productivity and business efficiencies.
Modular Automation is an equal opportunities employer.
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
Job Location: Shannon Co Clare
Reports to: Production Manager Mechanical
Closing Date: 31st January 2023