careers / Accounts Assistant
Job Title: Accounts Assistant – 3 Month Fixed Term Contract
Department: Finance Department
Reporting To: Finance Manager
We are an Irish company that have devoted the past 30 years to delivering innovative custom automation, build to print and tooling solutions for the world’s most advanced manufacturers. Consecutively chosen as a Best Managed Company in Ireland by Deloitte for the past seven years, we are committed to always, always delivering the right solution. We specialise in designing and building bespoke, reliable, complete solutions which automate highly complex production processes. Through deep client collaboration we support our customers on the automation journey as they transition to smart methods of manufacturing that ultimately drive productivity and business efficiencies.
To work with the Finance team across several area’s ensuring we drive key metrics for the business such as cost management, cash management and optimisation of resources. This role requires a person with some technical accounting ability, experience of accounting systems all combined with strong data analytics skills.
Business Qualification – Cert or relevant equivalent qualification or Part Qualified in either AITI, ACCA, CCA or CIMA accountancy qualifications.
Significant relevant work experience would be considered in place of the qualifications.
- Accounts Receivable including customer billing, customer follow up, aged debtors’ analysis and issuing of customer statements
- Cost centre reporting and analysis
- Grant claim applications and administration
- VAT and Intrastat reporting
- Credit card expense allocation, employee expenses processing and bank reconciliations
- Responsible for reconciling and maintaining Nominal/General ledger including the preparation of month journals
- Supporting Finance Manager on all Legal entity Month end accounting
- Finance partner role supporting other functions across the site
- Other tasks as assigned by the Finance Manager
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Previous experience of MRP/ERP or Accounting packages such as SAP, SAGE etc
- Previous experience of industry or practice of at least 1 year.
- Previous experience of data analysis using Microsoft products
- Previous experience of analysing data into clear business reports
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
To apply, please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Your CV
If you don’t see a match for your talents among our current open positions, please do still email your CV with a cover note to be considered for future opportunities.