Location: Shannon, Co. Clare
Who are we?
We are Modular Automation, we specialise in designing, building, and delivering automation solutions for the world’s most progressive manufacturers in the MedTech industry. With an international team of over 170 employees, we have delivered over 8,000 projects, integrated over 300 robots, and have been recognised by Deloitte as “Best Managed Company” for 7 consecutive years in a row. We deliver outstanding automation solutions by leveraging innovative design, advanced engineering, and a passion for precision. Our value to our customers is “We always, always deliver”. This bold statement underpins our culture, our team, our people, and the way we work together. Our customers know that they can trust us to deliver. We have the expertise, commitment, and determination to make the unknown known, and our team will go the extra mile to make it happen.
As a Financial Controller, you will be responsible for managing the financial operations of our small finance team, ensuring the accuracy of financial reporting and compliance with accounting principles and regulations. You will be responsible for overseeing the full finance function including AP, Payroll, Accounts Receivable, Management Accounts, Treasury, and Annual Audit. You will manage a finance team of 3 and will report directly to the CFO.
- Oversee and manage the day-to-day finance operations, ensuring accurate financial reporting and compliance with accounting principles and regulations.
- Manage the accounts payable and receivable functions, ensuring timely and accurate processing of invoices and payments.
- Ensure the accuracy of payroll processing, ensuring compliance with tax and regulatory requirements.
- Prepare and analyse monthly management accounts, providing insights into business performance and identifying areas for improvement.
- Oversee cash management, including forecasting, banking, and reconciliations.
- Ensure compliance with revenue recognition policies and regulations.
- Lead and develop the finance team, providing guidance and support to ensure high-quality work and professional development.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Professional accounting qualification (CPA, CIMA, ACCA, ACA).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in finance or accounting, with at least 2 years’ experience managing a team.
- Experience with Big 4 or Top 10 accounting firm is highly desirable. Strong knowledge of accounting principles and regulations, including IFRS and GAAP.
- Experience with Sage or other accounting software is highly advantageous. Excellent analytical skills with the ability to analyse and interpret financial data.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and develop a team. • Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Modular Automation offer the following benefits:
- Flexible work scheme
- Sickness pay benefit.
- Free Doctor Visits.
- Free Annual Health Screen.
- Life Assurance.
- Health Insurance Contribution.
- Permanent Health Insurance.
- Company bonus.
- 26 weeks paid maternity leave.
- 5 days paid paternity leave.
- 23 days annual leave.
- Company Pension Plan.
- Increased annual leave entitlements based on length of service.
- Training support and professional development.
- Volunteering, charity, and fundraising activities.
- Sports and social club.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Free onsite gym.
- Modular health and well-being committee.
- Employee assistance programme.
Modular Automation is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. We provide our employees with opportunities for professional development and growth in a dynamic and challenging work environment. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals and make a difference, apply now!
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com